Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Grandbaby

My first grandbaby has arrived :) WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! His name is "Holden". I used a scrap kit by "Em-Ka Designs", called "Jungleland". Thank you for looking. Now I need to get the safari kit I was making, finished! Holden stayed in the hospital for 5 days due to, high Jaundice. He is doing perfectly fine now :) I never imagined being a grandmother would feel so WONDERFUL & honestly, the word "wonderful" doesn't even begin to discribe this feeling I am feeling. My daughter is doing Great! She is going to be an amazing mother. Labor was over 30 hrs. & she handled it like a Champ! She Amazed me!!! I'm so PROUD of her :) Football season has started. My 11 year old(Hunter) is on his 4th year & my 7 yr.old(Ashton) has started his first year. It's going to be a busy season! Also, my husband & I have been workig on building a home for our family since last, September. We are hoping to be done in the next 2 months. I'll post some results soon. Thanks for baring with me as I learn to blog. I've been working on my lessons, over at "Hummies World" during my spare time. I absolutely LOVE that place!!!!! Finding it, has been a true blessing! Till next time....May you all be blessed with Lots of Love & Laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment