Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a Safari themed scrap kit, that I will be giving as a freebie. This kit is dedicated to my first grandbaby "Holden" who is due to arrive July 21st. We just had, "Liberty's"(my daughter) babyshower & it was a safari theme. It turned out so Beautiful!! I need to get her scrapbook finished, and this is why I'm creating this kit. It takes me alot longer then those who are more experienced at designing lol. I have been playing in paintshop pro(my first love)& creating my own characters for this kit. I wanted to show you my first character....A Lion. He is looking so cute, isn't he? Later this will be a template give away....woohooo! I hope you'll come back to see my next character :) SOON there will be a kit to snag! May you all be Blessed with Lots of Love & Laughter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment